[mythtv] MythWeather

John Danner mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Fri Jan 10 04:37:31 EST 2003

Alright, the pressing enter and invalid area id's are now fixed.

Note: instead of the 'R' key I picked the 'M' key since it will probably
already be mapped to a key on the remote.

This is updated in cvs and in the tar.gz on the website.

Thanks,
-John

On 09 Jan 2003 21:10:24 -0500, Michael Kedl wrote