[mythtv] Feature request: Import existing movies

Tim Ansell mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Thu Jan 9 13:19:31 EST 2003

I've got ogle working with mythtv with no problem. Just basicly add a
menu item that calls ogle with a few command like args and it works
nicely. If you want the exact changes i can send you them but they arn't
very big.

Mithro