[mythtv] Font for EPG?

Johann Klemmack mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Mon Jan 6 23:12:00 EST 2003

HDTV PCI tuner card is already available if you have the $$$ - no comment
about whether v4l supports high-def though
http://registration.hauppauge.com/webstore/ProductDetails1.asp?ProductID=17&
VisID=193996

And having 5.1 sound through your TV card is pointless... unless there's
something to HDTV I'm not aware of...?
The card above does have a digital audio out though.

Anyway, just hook it to your reciever, as Isaac apparently does :)

Johann