[mythtv] Font for EPG?

mythtv-dev at snowman.net mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Mon Jan 6 18:57:19 EST 2003

Thanks - it's unreadable on my 27" from about the same distance - guess
I'm old.
I'm trying to cut all all 'clutter' & use my mythtv box as my all-in-one
entertainment box - meaning no receiver - just powered PC speakers -
like a good klipsch 5.1 or something.  Guess they have a remote that
controls their volume anyway.
SO - when are HDTV PCI tuners & 5.1 sound in & out gonna be
supported????
    Woohoo!
        Mark

Isaac Richards(ijr@po.cwru.edu)@2003.01.06 12:47:17 +0000: