[mythtv] external channel change program

Rick Warner mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Fri Jan 3 04:53:57 EST 2003

Hello all,
	I am going to be plugging in all of my connections this weekend when the xmas
tree comes down.. I have mythtv installed and configured to use my
composite(rca) input..  my only problem now is setting up the external
channel change script.

	Basically, I need to know what parameters are passed to the script when
changing channels, etc.  Is it just the # that should be changed to, or are
there channel up/down parameters too?  I apologize if this information has
already been documented, but I could not find it.