[mythtv] Yipee, almost there but audio whine

Bryce C mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Fri Jan 3 01:10:16 EST 2003

--=-iD2dxsKq2NTMtbabLt0l

I had tried the btaudio driver initially but I could never get it to
work but now that I know my setup DOES work basically, I think I'll try
it again.  Just to verify, you're saying that you're using the digital
dsp device at 32000 and it works for live and recording?

--=20
Bryce C <Plug@BryceCo.Net>
CoBryce Communications

--=-iD2dxsKq2NTMtbabLt0l