[mythtv] xmltv and tv_grab_nz?

Mr. Adam ALLEN mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Wed Jan 1 15:09:20 EST 2003

--=-Q5leU9GQ3cjB+ugcai2q

On Wed, 2003-01-01 at 08:46, Greig McGill wrote:
> On Wed, 2003-01-01 at 21:10, James Sleeman wrote:
> > Since when has there been a tv_grab_nz ?  I wrote my own New Zealand=20
>=20
> I've no idea, but it's sitting in cvs right now! :)
> I've only been looking at this since yesterday.
>=20
> > grabber a while back (scrapes listings from nzoom.com), I had to hack=20
> > the mythfilldatabase source to use it, I just run my grabber and pipe=20
> > the output to /tmp/TV.xml and then use my modified mythfilldatabase to=20
> > read it in.  If you want my hacked source file lemme know and I'll mail=
 it.
>=20
> That'd be great, thanks.
> Ideally I'd like the bug (I assume it is a bug, unless my understanding
> of the --file option is flawed) fixed though - then I can just apt-get.
> ;)

tv_grab_nz --configure
tv_grab_nz ---output temp.file --days=3D1=20

One thing I noticed about the tv_grab_nz (from XMLTV CVS a few days ago)
is that it doesn't provide a stop=3D"" time, and then when using
"mythfilldatabase --file" the query is missing the endtime value. This
is probably something to fix in the tv_grab_nz program rather than
mythfilldatabase. Apart from that it seems that it should work.

        INSERT INTO program
        (chanid,starttime,endtime,title,subtitle,description,category)
        VALUES(1000, 200301012340, , "City Of Angels    When Worlds
        Colitis/To Halve Or Halve Not", "", "A senior staff member
        commits suicide, Dr Turner meets a homeless man who believes he
        is royalty and Dr Price's ex-husband pays her a visit and tells
        her a devastating secret that she may not be able to keep.",
        "");

--=20
Regards,
Adam Allen.