[mythtv] Myth .nuv MPEG4 format portability

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Fri Feb 28 11:20:36 EST 2003

Okay I've tried both:

	mencoder -ovc copy -oac copy
and
	mencoder -ovc divx4 -oac copy

and both give me audio/video out of sync (mencoder reports duplicate
frames).  I've also tried mencvcd with both of the above.  My recordings
are 640x480 MPEG-4 3300bps, min qual 1, max qual 10, max diff 3, scaled
for resolution.  Audio is 32000 Hz MP3 (quality 7).

It would appear that, contrary to reports in this thread, mencoder is
not making up for duplicate frames.  Either that, or the fact that my
audio is 32000 Hz vs. 44100 is causing some problems.

Any help?

Thanks in advance,

Joe C.