[mythtv] Myth .nuv MPEG4 format portability

Matthew Brichacek mmbrich at customlinuxsolutions.com
Thu Feb 27 18:25:19 EST 2003

I have been following the discussion recently and tried version 0.90rc2,
rc3, rc4 and pre10 with the mythtv patch.  I am also running CVS and
can't get anything except audio when using mplayer or mencoder.  I don't
get a green screen though, just a black one.

I will keep trying until I get something to work.

Matt