[mythtv] Myth .nuv MPEG4 format portability

Rob Snow lists at dympna.com
Thu Feb 27 01:59:41 EST 2003

I did some checking with gspot on my two sample machines and in both cases (one
with ffdshow and the other with xvid) a straight copy with mencoder returned:

Some streams are not in a supported format.

However, both the audio and video streams were found and the codecs associated
with it.

*rubs head*

Time for sleep, more tomorrow evening.

-Rob

On Wed, 26 Feb 2003 18:26:39 -0700, David Madsen wrote