[mythtv] weird colours ( xv problem I think )

matt.jarvis at philips.com matt.jarvis at philips.com
Wed Feb 26 15:37:12 EST 2003

Forgot to say, I'm using an Nvidia Geforce 2 MX, with Hauppage WinTV Go

Matt

Matt Jarvis
2003-02-26 15:29

        To:     mythtv-dev at snowman.net
        cc:
        Subject:        weird colours ( xv problem I think )
        Classification: Unclassified

The first time I start mythbackend, the colours when I connect using
mythfrontend are all blue and distorted ( both from a local frontend and
from a remote frontend ). However, if I then start xawtv on the machine
running the backend, the colours are fine - I shutdown xawtv, and then
mythfrontend works !! Any ideas why this might be happening ?

Matt Jarvis