[mythtv] goom vs. redhat 8.0

DanM dan at milkcarton.com
Tue Feb 25 07:44:34 EST 2003

Well, when you build with debugging, it turns off all optimizations,
including optimizations for your preticular archetecture (sp?).  Try
editing mythmusic/settings.pro and change it back to release. Down at
the bottom of the file you'll see an option called -march or -mcpu and
change that to your preticular processor and see if that fixes things.
Valid -march or -mcpu options I'm aware of off the top of my head are:
athlon, athlon-mp, athlon-xp, pentiumpro.  I'm sure their are others,
I'm only familiar with the athlon ones as thats what I have.

-dan