[mythtv] problems running

Paul Fitzmaurice mythtv-dev at penguinpalace.net
Tue Feb 25 09:30:32 EST 2003

  I am having very similar problems, but with mythtv 0.8 cvs from
2.25.03 PM.  xawtv works find.  after I start mythtv, I get a few of the
messages:
Delaying to next trigger: 284219
Delaying to next trigger: 326300
Delaying to next trigger: 305468
Delaying to next trigger: 235578

then a blue screen, covering the whole display, I get audio, and can hit
the up and down arrows to change the channels, but I get no video.

When I run a recorded program, I get the big blue screen, but no video
or audio, but the little icon in the play recorded programs does indeed
show that the show was recorded.

System Info:
Dual PIII 933
1 GB Ram
ixMicro TV Card (bt8 compat.)
3DLabs Oxygen GVX1 Video Card
RedHat 8.0 with all of the latest updates.