[mythtv] fast playback problem

Eli Criffield myth at zendo.net
Mon Feb 24 13:53:44 EST 2003

Yep, forgot i installed garnome which makes its own version of qt.

As for the the playing back fast here are my results with cvs as of a
few hours ago (2/23 1:30pm)

LiveTV ;
choppy about every second the video and audio seem to skip a
little, cpu usage is around 50%...
if i check Aggressive SoundCard Buffering its almost normal with a small but
noticeable skip every 3 or 4 seconds.

Playback ;
with jitter reduction check it does the same as it us to, plays normal for a
couple second then goes into fast forward mode with the audio playing at
normal speed. But with jitter reduction unchecked it plays like it should.
With  Aggressive SoundCard Buffering check it acts the same as without.

Oh and the preview in the corner of the first playback screen is playing
back fast not matter what the settings are.

Anything else i should test?
I'll have more time to test more tonight...

eli