[mythtv] Problem with swedish characters

Torbjörn Jansson torbjorn.jansson at mbox200.swipnet.se
Mon Feb 24 19:45:21 EST 2003

> 1) Did Isaacs recent changes (marked UTF8 changes in CVS)
> solve your problem?

No, noting happends when i try to schedule a recording from the program
guide. The program is inserted into the record table but it is not utf8
encoded like the programs table.

I use the alternative epg. One problem with it is the description at the
top, if a description is realy long it overwrites part of the program
listing.

> 2) Could you give me some pointers which times don't respect
> format settings?

The time under tv window in the program guide (alternative epg) and in the
program finder and when i press I when i'm watching tv (the current time)