[mythtv] TODO list for 0.8

Isaac Richards ijr at po.cwru.edu
Sat Feb 22 15:03:06 EST 2003

On Saturday 22 February 2003 02:25 pm, Jeremy Oddo wrote:
> Isaac's right, I only have the one freetype font installed! :)
>
> How should be address this?  I'm thinking that it's best to write themes
> using fonts that EVERYONE should have.  Perhaps we can dig up a few free
> fonts and include them in part of the setup routines?

Fonts have to be installed so that X can see them for Qt to be able to use
them.  So, including fonts in the distribution doesn't really work, since we
can't automatically install things.  It's pretty easy to just say "if you
want nice looking fonts, go to http://corefonts.sf.net/ and grab them"

Isaac