[mythtv] mamehandler.cpp diff

DanM dan at milkcarton.com
Sat Feb 22 10:50:01 EST 2003

Here's a diff for mythgame/mamehandler.cpp to do:

fixed mis-spelling on comment
create xmame_minor integer var to be used in:
  cheatfile param has changed .62(?) from cheatfile to cheat_file
  historyfile param has changed .62(?) from historyfile to history_file
  and replace atoi(tmp) with xmame_minor

added check for xmame_minor < 62 on spool dir.  The spooldir param
doesn't seem to exist in .62.2 or .65

-dan