[mythtv] sql code

Erik Arendse erik_nospam.arendse at bigfoot.com
Fri Feb 21 08:47:01 EST 2003

At 20-2-03 19:26, Isaac Richards wrote:
>On Thursday 20 February 2003 05:11 am, Andy Davidoff wrote:
> > PS.  Is there an indent.pro for the codebase?
>This is my biggest pet peeve of people that submit patches.  It's not _that_
>difficult to mimic an existing indentation style, yet most people just ignore
>what's there already.

Are you talking about the looks of the source, or are you specific about
using tabs/spaces and/or mixtures of them? If so I have to change editors
as mine doesn't respect them while autoindenting :-(

I try to mimic the following specifics I noticed:
- indenting
- variable naming
- no function headers, very sparse inline commenting
- no brackets around single line blocks

Anything else you really like/dislike (in sourcecode I mean :-) ?

Erik