[mythtv] sql code

Robert Cantu robert at artistictech.net
Thu Feb 20 11:42:16 EST 2003

Nice work! However I believe the playlist loading isn't the slowdown, it's
the metadata lookup. Could you apply the same speed enhancements to the
musicmetadata table? That's the part that grows linearly with the amound
of music you have. It's bringing up the playlist editor that takes >10
seconds, not loading the playlist, which is almost instantaneous.

--
Robert Cantu, RHCE