[mythtv] streaming MP3

Michael J. Sherman msherman at dsbox.com
Wed Feb 19 14:25:23 EST 2003

Streams push out an associated tag that is a short description of the
stream material, so that could be put next to the URL without any
problem.  Also it may be useful to add bit rate (128 kbps, 56 kbps, etc)
and sampling frequency (44.1 KHz, etc).

--
Michael J. Sherman  |  Software Developer
Digital Sandbox, Inc.  |  http://www.dsbox.com/