[mythtv] Is this a problem???

Derrick Swinarsky dswinarsky at attbi.com
Mon Feb 17 22:21:39 EST 2003

First, what should the permissions be set to for /dev/dsp?  Mine are currently set to lr-xr-xr-x for /dev/dsp which is a symbolic link for /dev/sound/dsp which has the permissions set to crw-rw---- (and I am part of the group).

Second, how do I turn off full duplex?  I am using the alsa driver version 0.9.0-rc7.

Thanks again for all the help...
Derrick