[mythtv] MythRadio???

Mike Wohlgemuth mjw at woogie.net
Mon Feb 17 22:07:13 EST 2003

A while ago there was some talk on the list about MythRadio, that use
both the FM tuner (if you have one) and be a client for mp3 streaming
servers.  I haven't seen anything on this recently.  Is anyone actually
working on it?  I've just gotten my MythTV box working enough to want to
start hacking at something, but I don't want to duplicate work that's
already being done.  I'm more interested at this point in the streams,
since I already have all my mp3s served up by mod_mp3.  If no one is
working actively at this, or doesn't have code in a state that they want
to share, maybe I'll take a stab at it.

Mike