[mythtv] mythmusic usage (and MythLineEdit)

thor mythtv at lamedomainname.com
Mon Feb 17 14:23:38 EST 2003

On Monday 17 February 2003 02:11 pm, Isaac Richards wrote:

> No need =)  Figured out that by setting CONFIG += opengl, qmake does
> everything it needs to link against it..  Though, on the other hand,
> testing for the libraries and their associated header files would probably
> cut down on help requests..

	The more is see qmake go, the more impressed I am :-)

> Could you keep it as a separate class for now, leaving the MythLineEdit
> stuff there and adding it in addition to it?

	Yup. I'm just ironing out how it interacts with help text (bit complicated,
it's a container widget that holds an editor and a couple of hint displays as
QLabels). I'll call it ... I dunno ... RemoteLineEdit (?) and try and target
it as a drop in replacement for MythLineEdit. Probably get a version of
mythmusic out later today that uses it for playlist edit/save/load.

- thor