[mythtv] Hauppauge WinTV + Universal Remote

Scott Elliott selliott at insight.rr.com
Mon Feb 17 13:28:40 EST 2003

This might belong in "users", or in the "lirc" mailing list but since
the thread was started here...

I just got a universal remote to work with the Hauppauge card.  It's a
OneForAll 8910.  I had to use a "JP1" connector to program it with a
computer, but I was able to assign codes to all of the keys.  I then
used "irrecord" to create a config file.  Now I just have to figure out
what to do with all of the keys...

If you're interested in more info on the "JP1" connector and remotes it
works with, see http://www.hifi-remote.com.
--
Scott Elliott <selliott at insight.rr.com>