[mythtv] Is this a problem???

Derrick Swinarsky dswinarsky at attbi.com
Mon Feb 17 09:45:59 EST 2003

This led to part of my problem.  I had installed to /usr instead of /usr/local with one build so the library was installed in /usr/lib which was used before /usr/local/lib.  I have now removed the library from /usr/lib and the correct library is now being used.  The current problem I am working on is the fact that I don't have sound anymore?  If I unmute the line I can have sound but there is no sound through mythtv?  I see that a lot of changes are occurring in the libavcodec, but I would guess that if this was causing the problem then others would have the same problem as I am having... and I haven't seen anyone else complain about this problem.  Could there be something else that was installed in /usr instead of /usr/local that would screw up my audio?

Thanks,
Derrick

On Mon, 17 Feb 2003 09:10:01 -0600