[mythtv] IR repeater

Dave dave_fluff at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 15 17:38:04 EST 2003

Yes, head over to www.lirc.org
I use a digital terrestrial box, AND a digital cable box, daisychained
into one cardinput, together with a home-brew IR transmitter, and some
cunning scripting (called by the external channel change command) to
favour the DTT box over the cable box when a channel is available on
both, allowing me to watch something else on the cable box.  Works a
charm :)

You can set the extenal channel change command in the setup program
without having to dig in the database.  Run ./setup/setup from wherever
you unpacked/built Myth.

--Dave