[mythtv] TV-Out with GEForge?

Justin yell at rogers.com
Fri Feb 14 13:34:53 EST 2003

I use a geforce 2 mx for my tv out, and all I had to do in order to
convince it to work was set what you have in ur config there, and get
the latest detonator drivers (wouldn't work without em.)  This was
working fine with mythtv 0.7 but I haven't tried .8 cause I cant get it
to work ... yet :)

Justin