[mythtv] Fw: mythfilldatabase

Alex Davidson alexd at synergycsi.com
Tue Feb 11 18:48:19 EST 2003

Sorry, I hit Send before I had finished...

If I manually create //.mythtv/default.xmltv as a text file and re-run
mythfilldatabase --configure I get the following:
//.mythtv/default.xmltv: didn't find version number, re-run --configure to
fix
no retry limit set in configuration, re-run --configure
no retry delay set in configuration, re-run --configure
Use of unitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at
/usr/bin/tv_grab_na line n1541

checking provider information for postal/zip code , be patient..
ZapListings;;new requires Postal Code or Zip Code defined

I checked my QTDIR and PATH are set correctly.