[mythtv] New dual C3 CPU motherboard coming!

Micah Morton micah at oregontech.net
Tue Feb 11 13:59:28 EST 2003

Will they have a single 1ghz model?  Supposedly they were supposed to
release the M10000, a single 1ghz board.. But instead they are releasing a
dual proc board?  Seems like an interesting jump in technology... I would
have expected the single 1ghz proc board first.

--Micah Morton
--Linux Network Test Engineer
--Intel Corp