[mythtv] Resizing MythFrontEnd CVS

John Danner johndanner at untzuntz.com
Mon Feb 10 20:15:45 EST 2003

After you change the GUI width and height the 'settings->appearance' screen,
do you hit next until you go past the 2nd and 3rd screen, then are sent back
to the 'settings' menu?

I think you need to go all the way through to ensure the settings are saved.
And even then you may need to exit the frontend and start it again for the
changed to take affect correctly.

-John

On Mon, 10 Feb 2003 19:59:31 -0500, Jamie Richard wrote