[mythtv] stuttery audio with current cvs

jasonmiller jasonmiller at micron.com
Mon Feb 10 17:05:23 EST 2003

I have the same sound card and have the same issue occasionally while
watching delayed tv but never recordings.  I have to kick out of mythtv and
back in and it clears up.  I wonder if there isn't some sort of hardware
interaction going on that is aggravated with something that changed
recently.  I have no idea how to begin to track it down.  My only change
recently other than CVS updates was the addition of a HPT374 raid array
(with Highpoint driver) to up my store to 250Gigs.  I am somewhat suspicious
of the Highpoint drivers.  I don't suppose you have any other commonalities
other than the sound?

ABIT AT7-MAX2
Onboard via82cxxx audio
Onboard Rhine Lan
HPT374 raid controller with Highpoint drivers
PCI serial card
ATI TV Wonder (not VE)