[mythtv] FW: [Xmltv-devel] xmltv 0.5.7 released

Jeff_Mitchell at accessbusinessgroup.com Jeff_Mitchell at accessbusinessgroup.com
Mon Feb 10 13:54:48 EST 2003

Hmm, looks like I might be taking the plunge, and downloading a CVS version
tonight.  How painful is the upgrade from 0.7 to 0.8?  Most of the support
stuff I've seen on the list has to do with people trying to run the
frontend on a separate machine, and having trouble with MySQL.  I'm hoping
that running both on the same machine will alleviate that, and make the
upgrade pretty straightforward.

                    "Robert Kulagowski"
                    <rkulagowski at thrupoi       To:     "'Development of mythtv'" <mythtv-dev at snowman.net>
                    nt.net>                    cc:
                    Sent by:                   Subject:     RE: [mythtv] FW: [Xmltv-devel] xmltv 0.5.7 released
                    mythtv-dev-bounces at s
                    nowman.net

                    02/10/2003 01:48 PM
                    Please respond to