[mythtv] XBox - MythTV

Mubashir Cheema mythtv at cheema.com
Wed Feb 5 13:36:56 EST 2003

I have an Xbox and I cannot hear it at all, even during quiet moments.
I have to move my ear really close the box to be able to hear it.
And I consider myself to be very sensitive to noise.  I have been joking
with my wife about moving the new refrigerator to the garage because
of its noise. :)

The xbox-linux page says that the gamepad controller is supported under
Linux.  I do have an IR remote for the Xbox that is supported under Linux
also.  I haven't tried Xbox Linux myself yet, so I dont know for sure.
Most of this information is from Xbox-linux FAQ.

-Cheema