[mythtv] Question on compiling

hypnocraze at hotmail.com hypnocraze at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 1 00:44:11 EST 2003

Hullo,
    I have been farting around with the xmltv sources and can't seem to get
it to run.  The perl makefile works fine, the make goes through..  Then I
hit make test.  Then it tosses cookies.  It goes through test filters and
hits 48 and fails.  So out of 52 4 fail.  I have no clue as to why it is
dropping off.  I get a - make: *** [test_dynamic] Error 11 and that is it.
I am using debian 3.0rev1 And installed all the required dependacies via
cpan.  I know this isn't the XMLtv board but I figured you may have some
idea of what the breakdown is.