[mythtv] [Patch] (alpha) Update to Kenneth's DVB Channel editorpatch

John Pullan jmp at tarantella.com
Mon Dec 29 06:54:05 EST 2003

On Mon, 2003-12-29 at 02:45, Kenneth Aafl°y wrote:

> > This is an update to the code which Kenneth appears to(?)have
> > let loose to the community for his DVB channel editor (posted
> > 7th Dec). It should apply cleanly against the current cvs
> > (28/12/03).
> Yup, I got kinda bored :)
> I would assume that this should be okay (I've only browsed through it,
> as it's familiar code for me, someone else should look over it as well),
> as Isaac basically okay'd it before the .13 release,
> except for the stuff you have fixed. =)
That's probably the most iffy stuff.

> On the point about compilation in non-dvb builds, it should be fairly
> straight forward, as I think I've marked the locations that need
> protection with #warnings (and there's only a couple of them,
> maybe Isaac has time to do it while mergin?).

The problem I see is that moc doesn't seem to pay attention to my
"#ifdef USING_DVB" in videosource.cpp so it generates code for classes
which aren't there using typedefs which it can't find :-(

Unless I'm missing something (probable) the only solution I can see is
to move the offending classes to a separate file.

> There might be some bugs in there, and the satellite editor is still
> missing, but I think it's okay, considering how much time is left
> untill .14
Here's hoping

John Pullan <jmp at tarantella.com>