[mythtv] Preliminary patch: PlaybackBox to handle key presses while waiting for nvp

Chris Morgan cmorgan at alum.wpi.edu
Sun Dec 28 21:30:21 EST 2003

Reorganized playbackbox a bit so key input is processed even though we are
waiting to start up a nvp to display the preview of the recording.  This
eliminates the input delay I'm seeing, I think because the frontend and
backend are on two different machines.  The timer is used to create paint
events, updateVideo() handles starting/stoppping of nvp.  The debug prints
will of course be removed before the final version.  Comments and suggestions
welcome.

Thanks,
Chris