[mythtv] Sources for xmltv data?

stan stanb at panix.com
Thu Dec 25 15:19:29 EST 2003

I'm spending the Christmas holiday trying to get a working MythTV install.

My first crack at this is to install KnoppixMYTH. The install seesm to go
OK, and I can get in to the configure routines, but I see no defaults for
data sources for xmltv (USA). Can someone provide me with what I need to
enter there?

Also how can I re-enter the config menus, once I've left them?

Thanks for all the good work on this project!

neither liberty nor safety."
						-- Benjamin Franklin