[mythtv] Wrong time in Myth with PVR350 PAL output

Torsten Schenkel torsten.schenkel at web.de
Wed Dec 24 18:38:31 EST 2003

Am Mi, den 24.12.2003 schrieb David Engel um 18:51:
> On Wed, Dec 24, 2003 at 10:02:54AM +0100, Torsten Schenkel wrote:
> > Is there a possibility to print out the value of fps and
> > video_frame_rate periodically.
>
> Add the prints in NuppelVideoPlayer::SetVideoParams.  That's where it
> gets set for the player.

Hmm, video_frame_rate and fps seems to be set correctly.

Frame rate is 25.000000 25.000000

I also tried setting both explicitely to 25 and even replacing
video_frame_rate by 25 for most of the occurences of the variable. To no
avail so far. But my tests show the ~1/6th lag reproducibly.

It definitely seems to be a PAL issue.

Torsten