[mythtv] last channel icon stays up for channels w/ no icons

Dane Kantner webmaster at dddane.com
Tue Dec 23 23:06:18 EST 2003

Small issue... if I'm flipping through the channels and go from a channel
that has an icon and then go up or down to a channel that does not (for
example, some public access channels), the last channel's icon will stay up
next to the description even though it is no longer on that channel.

-Dane
---
dddane.com
---