[mythtv] Help on changing mythsetup

DBakker at arrayasolutions.com DBakker at arrayasolutions.com
Sun Dec 21 18:37:00 EST 2003

How about making it that if the external program in the input setup starts
with LIRC then it will use LIRC? So the external program could be "LIRC
RCA" to use LIRC and the RCA remote definition in lircd.conf.

David F. Bakker

www.ArrayaSolutions.com
p: 610-862-1040 x204
f: 610-862-1041

Curtis Wood <curtis at penguinbrat.com>
Sent by: mythtv-dev-bounces at mythtv.org
12/21/2003 05:23 PM
Please respond to
Development of mythtv <mythtv-dev at mythtv.org>

Development of mythtv <mythtv-dev at mythtv.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [mythtv] Help on changing mythsetup

It was in my first reply, but here it is again ;-) It's not in C++, just
straight C - I hope that isnt going to be an issue (it compiles just
fine), but it may be... Note, that in the source code the LIRC_WAIT is
set to 200000, I just had to bump it up to 300000 - something is
different in the way it changes channels from up/down to something
completely different.

Curtis

mythtv-dev at mythtv.org