[mythtv] mythweb/mythwap updates

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Sat Dec 20 02:43:04 EST 2003

ok, I just committed changes that should make you WAP users a bit
happier.  The bulk of this is WAP user agent detection.  I doubt I have
a full list, but I grabbed what I could find from a web search and it
looks fairly complete (let me know your user agent string if it doesn't
auto-detect, and I'll happily add it to the list).

I also added a settings option for choosing the theme.  This means that
there is NO LONGER a "theme" config option.  Mythweb defaults to
Default, so all you have to do is go into the settings and change it.
BEWARE, only the Default theme has a settings section, so once you
change your theme, you'll be stuck with it.  Because of this, I included
a reset setting.  It's in the README, so you should read it.

For those of you who would like to submit changes or additions to the
wap stuff.  I don't know a THING about WAP, and have no way to view/test
it, so please direct your questions to James, the original author (he's
on the users list, and by now is probably also on the dev list).

-Chris