[mythtv] Experimental pvr 350 output patch

David Engel dlengel at attbi.com
Fri Dec 19 23:44:58 EST 2003

On Fri, Dec 19, 2003 at 01:38:22PM -0600, David Engel wrote:
> Anyway, it doesn't really matter.  I'm going to fix the real problem
> (bogus framesPlayed), along with another one, later today and send out
> new patches.  If all goes well, these will be the last functional
> changes until the ivtv driver issues are resolved.

Here is the updated patch against current CVS, along with the ivtv
patch which didn't change.  Only minor changes in this update:

Hopefully fixed the bogus framesPlayed bug.

Switched back to using the more efficient method of getting the played
frame count as of the last vsync from the driver during normal
playback.  This fixed the remaining playback artifacts for me like I
hoped.

Didn't fix the commercial skipping problem.  I think skipping during
livetv and unflagged recordings isn't feasible for the 350 and should
probably be disabled.  I'll defer that job to someone who is more
familiar with that code, though.  I did, however, modify one
conditional to check for killplayer so you can at least exit out
cleanly.

David
--
David Engel