[mythtv] Re: [Patch] mythvideo videobrowser

MaxPower maxpower44 at tiscali.fr
Fri Dec 19 07:56:49 EST 2003

Thx to reply
Isaac Richards wrote:

>On Friday 19 December 2003 05:10 am, MaxPower wrote:
>

>>Anybody would like apply this patch ??
>>

>I'd rather not as it doesn't fix anything, and it isn't a significant cleanup.

You're right !

>In fact, since that class would then be structured differently from every
>single other similar class, I'd say it's not a cleanup at all.  GetSet is
>talking to a small QMap, it shouldn't be causing any slowdowns to just call
>it when needed.

"structured differently from every single other similar class" please can you explain what do you mean ? I dontt understand !

I take examble from editmatadata (mythvideo), but if you tell me that
GetSet don't cause slowdowns, I believe you.
from which file can I take example to create clean code ? I don't use
actualy mythtv to watch TV then I prefer that you give me a example from
pligins like mythvideo, mythmusic or mythdvd.
Then it will be more easier for me to understand ahow to create clean code.