[mythtv] DVB Compile with linux-2.6.0-test11 fails...

Kenneth Aafløy ke-aa at frisurf.no
Wed Dec 17 21:45:35 EST 2003

Hi,

I tried to compile MythTV (CVS tag release-0-13) with DVB support
enabled, and so pointed the include directive in settings.pro to my
linux-2.6.0-test11 include directory. However, when the compilation gets
to the videoout_xv.cpp file, it fails with __attribute__ something. The
include file inttypes.h is mentioned in the error message, and I suspect
it is the culprint. Aint inttypes.h a implementation specific header
file, included by stdint.h?

For reference I just compiled the same version with the linuxtv-1.0.1
drivers, and no errors.

If I'm correct in my first statement, I could generate a patch to get
rid of inttypes.h at all, I'm just not 100% about this issue, as I'm a
newbie in programming the linux kernel and associated software.

Kenneth