[mythtv] Buy a system?

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Tue Dec 16 10:10:59 EST 2003

On Tuesday 16 December 2003 07:23, Larry Howe wrote:
> MythTV looks really cool. Is there anywhere I can buy a system (HW &
> SW). I love the idea of linux. I run a couple different linux
> systems. I don't have time to create another one. If someone has done
> it before maybe it is worth your time and my money for you to do one
> for me. If anyone is interested please let me know.
>
> Larry

For software, you could use KnoppMyth.  For hardware... well, you could
just get a recommended system w/all the trimmings (like an Asus Pundit,
or one of the Shuttle boxen) plus a PVR-250/350.

There are (or were) some folks selling pre-configured Myth boxes in
Italy, I believe... search the lists.

-JAC