[mythtv] bug fix? for external channel changing....

Curtis Wood curtis at penguinbrat.com
Mon Dec 15 21:48:06 EST 2003

  K - I can see that I guess, it does take an extra second even after
the changing is complete. I've looked through the code, and have come up
with an idea to resolve this - its an issue for myself and atleast one
other user that I know of.
  I'll make a patch that "if" the system is to use the external changer,
it will check the PID of the given app only after the
UnpauseRingBuffer(); waiting if need be... Im assuming that the extra
second or two pause, is from processing and clearing the ringbuffer -
and then hopefully it will cure both issues :-)

Curtis