[mythtv] Re: Various useability grumblings

Andrew Mahone andrewmahone at eml.cc
Mon Dec 15 20:00:46 EST 2003

Is it possible to have more than one sort order available at the same
time?  For example, in juk's tree view, the root of the tree is
"collection list", which includes all songs, and has branches under it
for artist, album, and genre.  I would expect that the logical way to
handle this would be to separate hierarchies with a desginated special
character, perhaps a pipe or semicolon.