[mythtv] Re: Various useability grumblings

Eric Thelin eric at generation-i.com
Mon Dec 15 12:42:54 EST 2003

I agree with your comments about mythmusic having problems with large
music collections.  My complaint is that I have taken much time putting
my mp3s in logical directories.  But when mythmusic only seems to shows
the files by artist not file hierarchy.  This makes making the playlists
somewhat difficult.  My apologies if I am missing something.

Eric