[mythtv] Remote file timeout.

avalanche at beyondmonkey.com avalanche at beyondmonkey.com
Sun Dec 14 00:56:54 EST 2003

> As I was applying this, it occurred to me 'why not use QTime::start/elapsed
> for this', as that seems to be a much simpler way to handle timeouts like
> these.  Whaddya think of what I committed?

That was what I had at first too but then I remembered the 24h wrapping issues
with QTime and chickened out to QDateTime. I just tried it out since it's not
clear from the QT docs:
QTime::secsTo() will fall apart as soon as it passes midnight.
QTime::start()/elapsed() however, work fine.

So it's all good.

av