[mythtv] Conflict resolution & priority rankings

Kirby Vandivort kvandivo at ks.uiuc.edu
Tue Dec 9 09:33:29 EST 2003

On Tue, Dec 09, 2003 at 03:12:13AM -0800, Bruce Markey wrote:
> bobnvic at everestkc.net wrote:
> >Priority ratings/rankings have never worked on my system.
>
> Ranking worked just fine, however, Prioritying didn't seem
> to work so well.
>
> Update to current CVS. Go to TV Settings->Recording Priority->
> General. Make sure both boxes are checked and click Finish
> again.

FYI, this particular step was only necessary if you happened to update
to CVS in the week or so in between rec priority initially going in and
the db check changes that went in a week or so later.  For anyone just
now updating to CVS they shouldn't need to do this.

--

Kirby Vandivort                      Theoretical and
Senior Research Programmer            Computational Biophysics